The Ultimate PSLE Science Practice Series (P3 & P4 Topics) provides a curated selection of past year examination questions from the following topics:
- Animal Classification
- Animal Cycles
- Living & Non-living Things
- Plants, Fungi & Bacteria
*Please note that the topics of Magnets, Light Energy & Heat Energy are NOT included and are included in the Ultimate PSLE Science Practice Series (P5 & P6 Topics) or can be purchased individually here: Magnets, Light Energy, Heat Energy.
It is designed for Primary 3, 4, 5 and 6 students who are interested in getting more practice for both the multiple-choice section and open-ended section from these topics.
Apply the thought processes & answering techniques taught during the Complete Concept Integration™ Science Course on these exercises and start to see improvements in your answering strategies!
Featuring 215 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and 85 open-ended questions (OEQs), our curation of questions on these Primary 3 and Primary 4 topics will help to gear your child towards mastery in these topics when the practice is done right. This practice booklet includes suggested answers provided by our academic team from The Pique Lab.
NOTE: Although these are Primary 3 and Primary 4 topics, they were extracted from past year Primary 5 and 6 papers. As such, these questions are just as relevant to help your child prepare for the upcoming examinations (be it P3/P4/P5 SA2 or PSLE!).
(1) For customers who are interested in receiving this product via express delivery, you can expect to receive it within 5 – 7 business days after the order is made.
(2) For customers who are interested to drop by our centre to purchase the materials in-person, we may not have ready stock. We’d greatly appreciate if you can drop us a WhatsApp text at 8621 1533 to check on the availability, in order to avoid a wasted trip.
(3) This is essentially a compilation of past year examination questions (MCQs & OEQs), together with suggested answers from our academic team using the CCI™ methodology. Kindly note that there will be NO additional tips/guidance provided in this booklet.
(4) The suggested answers should be treated only as a guide. The answers provided may not be entirely representative of the opinions of all primary school Science examination setters in Singapore. The Pique Lab will not be offering any refund/store credit under any circumstance.