P3 Content Mastery Courses
Become Great At Tackling P3 Science Questions
What Your Child Will Learn
During this 4-day content-packed P3 CCI™ Science Course, we’ll work closely with your child to improve on his/her mastery of the subject matter:
🎯 Get Exposed To Various Question Trends & Question Types
Our P3 CCI™ Science Course is all about understanding various question trends and question types & how to apply our tested and proven answering techniques to tackle these questions.
In order to build a solid foundation in Science, your child needs to understand all of Primary 3 Science concepts and how they may possibly be tested during the P3 Science examinations.
The goal is to increase your child’s familiarity with these questions, so he/she can make progress in their abilities to tackle Science questions effectively.
🚀 Mastering Answering Techniques With Keywords & Key Phrases
Many P3 students lack the ability to produce scientific answers because of their limited vocabulary.
We will share with your child how to phrase his/her answers based on what examination setters are looking out for. These are simple tweaks that will make the difference between a ‘complete answer’ and an ‘incomplete answer’.
The best part… your child will NOT leave this workshop empty-handed.
Not only will our PSLE Science Specialists guide your child through the step-by-step process of tackling Science questions (MCQs & OEQs), we’ll also provide your child with beautifully-illustrated notes, fill-in-the-blank handouts and worksheets that are all designed to help students learn Science easier, better and faster.
These valuable resources will help to shorten the learning curve tremendously. You and your child can expect to save lots of valuable time and frustration trying to figure out what examination setters are looking out for.
Here’s a sample what your child will receive…
💣 Avoid ‘Concept Traps’ That Cause Most Students To Lose Marks Unnecessarily
It is important to have an understanding of the common conceptual pitfalls so that your child can learn to avoid them.
Do not underestimate these tips as they will help your child improve the odds of scoring an A or A* for the P3 SA2 Science examination!
P3 CCI™ Science Course
- Level Eligibility: Primary 3
- Sessions: 4
- Total Duration: 8 hours (4 x 2 hrs)
- Tuition Fee: S$347
- Learning Arrangement:
- Digital Classes
- Onsite Classes* (subjected to changes to National Safe Management Measures)
- Session 1: Living Things & Non-living Things, Plants, Fungi & Bacteria
- Session 2: Animal Classification
- Session 3: Materials
- Session 4: Magnets
About Your Child’s Instructors
Your child will be taught by one of these instructors from our PSLE Science Specialist team.
Ms. Cheryl Ng
Being a Chemistry graduate from National University of Singapore (NUS), Ms. Cheryl is competent in her knowledge of Science and is adept in linking scientific concepts to analogies. This helps to reinforce the understanding of her students and ensures that her students’ interest are always sustained throughout the lessons.
Throughout her eight years of teaching, she firmly believes that learning should be fun and enjoyable but never a chore, so that her students will always look forward to her lessons. On top of her affable personality, her patience towards her students make her well-liked by her students and their parents.
Ms. Eunice Tan
Drawing from her eight years of primary school science teaching experience, Ms. Eunice creates a fun and comfortable learning environment for her students through the interactive classes she conducts. With her degree in Life Sciences from the National University of Singapore, she is fully equipped to patiently guide her students through the thought processes required for PSLE science concepts and application questions.
Making sure that her students understand the content is her top priority. Thus, she is always encouraging them to think and to question, and constantly seeks to clarify any doubts her students have. She hopes that as they journey towards As together, her students will grow to love Science even more.
Ms. Joanna Nazarene
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Ms. Joanna is proficient in her knowledge of Science and is fully equipped to patiently guide her students with the understanding of the PSLE Science concepts and application questions.
Having 6 years of teaching experience, Ms. Joanna ensures that her students are engaged and excited to learn by creating an enjoyable and interactive learning environment for them. Due to her friendly personality and devotion towards teaching, she has established a remarkable rapport among her students and their parents.
Here’s What Your Child Will Get
- 6 Core Topics Delivered Across 8 Hours of Lesson Time
- 46 Pages of Beautifully-Illustrated Science Notes
- 35 Questions Adapted From Past Year Examination Papers
🕊 Topic: Living & Non-living Things
- Recognise the characteristics of living and non-living things
- Classify objects as living or non-living things based on their characteristics
- Compare between living and non-living things
- Explain that living things live longer with access to air, food, and water
🍄 Topic: Plants, Fungi & Bacteria
- Understand the conditions required for fungi to grow
- Name the similarities and differences between plants and fungi
- Name the similarities and differences between bacteria and fungi
- Understand that there are good and bad bacteria
🦁 Topic: Animal Classification
- State the characteristics of each animal group
- State the similarities and differences between the different animal
- List some examples of animals in each group
- Classify animals into their respective groups
🧱 Topic: Materials
- Classify materials according to their properties
- Identify the tests required to find out the properties of each material
- Identify the properties of each material
- Apply and explain why different materials are chosen for different objects
🧲 Topic: Magnets
- Understand the methods used to create temporary magnets
- Explain the methods used to increase and decrease the magnetic strength of magnets
- Understand the effects of magnetism (Attraction & Repulsion)
- Identify magnetic materials and non-magnetic materials
- Understand that repulsion is required in order to conclude that an object is a magnet
Visualise The Digital Experience
Here's How We Make It Easy For Parents & Students
Visualise The Onsite Experience
Here's How Keep Your Child Safe With Enhanced Measures
From the beginning, your child's safety and well-being have always been important to us. We will be adopting a series of government-mandated measures to make our onsite experience as safe as possible for our learners.
SafeEntry Registration & Temperature Screening
Every student authorised to attend onsite lessons will need to report to the Temperature Screening Station before attending the class:
(i) Undergo health screening (temperature taking & health declaration)
(ii) Check in via TraceTogether-Only SafeEntry if the following conditions are met:
- You/your child have not had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- You/your child are not currently under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
- You/your child do not have a fever or flu-like symptoms
- You/your child agree to the terms and consent to the collection and use of your information for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing
✳️ Please ensure that your child brings along his/her TraceTogether token or mobile phone with the TraceTogether App to facilitate the SafeEntry processing.
(1) The TraceTogether Token or App is mandatory from 1 June 2021 onwards. Students without the token or the app will not be allowed to enter the premises.
(2) SafeEntry Check-in via SingPass or Mobile QR code will no longer be accepted from 17 May 2021 onwards. Scanning of barcodes on personal identification cards to check in to venues will still be allowed until 31 May 2021.
(3) If your child is living in the same household as a family member who is unwell, he/she should not be attending his/her onsite lesson for that particular week.
(4) Students and staff who are unwell (i.e. fever or respiratory symptoms) will not be allowed to enter our premises.
(5) Students and staff who are on Health Risk Warning (HRW) are encouraged to minimise unnecessary social interactions and may only be allowed to enter the centre if they produce photoevidence of a negative Antigen Rapid test (ART) taken on that day.
Disinfection Between Classes & Regular, Extensive Sanitisation Efforts
Classrooms will also be thoroughly sanitised before and after classes.
We have also stepped up our sanitisation efforts in classrooms and common areas with the use of NEA-approved professional cleaners.
Deep cleaning by fogging non-toxic, skin-friendly chemicals have also been scheduled on a weekly basis.
Revised In-Class Seating Arrangement
Students attending onsite lessons will be split into groups of 5 with at least 1-metre distancing between groups.
As much as possible, we will attempt to assign onsite classes across all of our classrooms in the other units on the same level to avoid intermingling between students.
Entry/exit timings of all students will also be staggered.
Use of Masks
All students will be required to wear a mask at the Centre. Students can choose to wear a face shield on top of a mask for additional protection if desired.
Easy Access to Sanitisers
Automated hand sanitiser dispenser machines have also been installed along all common areas for students to use when necessary.
Safe Distancing Control In Common Areas
Aside from the installation of safe distancing markers on the ground, safe distancing ambassadors will also be deployed to remind students to keep a safe distance from each other.
As much as possible, parents who are picking up their children should make pick-up arrangements at Level 1 to avoid crowding the waiting areas.
Changes to Reception Operations
Our Reception will also remain CLOSED for enquiries and payment.
If you would like to learn more about our programmes or products, please contact us via WhatsApp, Email or Live Chat.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Any student who wants to score As & A*s for P3 Science, but is reluctant to revise using the traditional DRILLING method.
Your child is the kind of student who wants to outperform his/ her peers & study the SMART way, like many other high performing students.
You probably have invested thousands of dollars & months of time, but it’s just not working out.
Your child isn’t exactly progressing much & you’re looking for a change in environment.
Your child has been performing well in Science, but struggle to get a breakthrough to the A*, no matter how hard he/she has tried.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
Hear What Parents Have To Say About Their Kids’ CCI Experience With Us.
Enriching & Extremely Beneficial!
“This is the first time Nat attended the P3 Complete Concept Integration Science Workshop.
She found it enriching and extremely beneficial as the course specialist, Ms. Joanna, taught her different techniques in tackling questions.
Overall she enjoyed the whole course very much and is looking forward to attending more of such workshops!”
Better Understanding Of Each P3 Science Topic
“My daughter had an enjoyable school holiday because of the Pique Lab’s P3 CCI lessons. She told me how she wishes to have more lessons during the holidays!
The teacher has also put in the effort to make the class lesson more attractive and keep everyone’s attention. My daughter has a better understanding of each Science topic and improved herself on how to tackle and answer the open-ended questions.
Looking forward to the next school holiday’s revision lesson. Well done, The Pique Lab and Teacher Eunice!”
Crystal Clear Explanation & Emphasis On Answering Techniques!
“My son’s understanding and concepts of the Science topics are good. However, he did not perform to expectations due to his answering techniques.
I was very pleasantly surprised by the excellent full-colour notes which would be great revision material, the dedication of the tutor Mr Derrick Toh and the crystal clear explanation and emphasis on the answering techniques and key words to maximize the science scores.
Hopefully my son can do better in the upcoming year end exams. Highly recommended!”
P3 Complete Concept Integration™ Science Course Details
There are NO available P3 CCI Science Course Programmes at this point in time.
If you'd like to be given the heads up when our enrollments open, please fill in the Interest Check form below.
Thank you! 🙂
If You’re Still On The Fence, Hear Us Out.
Over the past seven years, we’ve seen more than 3,451 primary school students attend the CCI Science Course, achieving phenomenal improvements in their understanding of the subject matter & more importantly, their results.
We’ve been getting these raving testimonials from happy parents weekly after their kids have benefitted immensely from our help. Click here to see what other parents have been saying about our CCI Science Courses.
In case you’re wondering…
This is NOT one of those enrichment programs where students gain loads of theories and do nothing with them afterwards!
As your child will get to apply whatever they’ve learned directly on school examination questions during the course … by the time your child has completed the course, he/ she will be trained on how to tackle his/ her school homework & school examination papers accurately & efficiently.
Not a month later… or even a week later, but immediately!
During the P3 CCI™ Science Course, we’ll be revealing some massively potent studying strategies used by our top-performing primary school students. These strategies have helped them save hours studying every day and yet allow them to score As & A*s during their school examinations time & time again!
So… if you are looking for:
1) A highly robust methodology to sharpen your child’s Science answering techniques, especially in their open-ended section (… such that he/she no longer loses marks unnecessarily due to missing links, key words or key phrases)
2) An engaging teacher with a strong proven track record with primary school students (>80% As and A*s) (… trust me: teachers make or break the learning experience for students. Set them up with the right teacher & they’ll enjoy the learning process for life)
3) A comprehensive set of visually-appealing revision materials that high-performing primary school students use to excel in their examinations (… you’d want your child to get his/her hands on these materials & start revising now. The best part: Your child doesn’t have to spend countless hours trying to study, because we’ve distilled the most important parts to take note!)
… then this course may just be perfect for your child.
Now, let’s be real. Is this going to be easy?
There is ALWAYS going to be a bit of discomfort, uncertainty and plenty of hard work when your child is trying to learn and apply our answering structures to tackle examination questions. That is normal & many of our students go through the same process all the time.
Once your child pushes past that discomfort, that’s when you will notice real growth in his/her learning. It will not be a walk in the park, but we have plenty of materials & close guidance to help your child improve his/her answering techniques!
We’ll see your child at the workshop!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the P3 CCI™ Science course different from other tuition programs out there?
Here’s how it works: Throughout our teaching careers, we have perfected a number of strategies and tactics that are proven to work for our students. More importantly, these strategies are carefully documented in our course material, so these best practices could be taught effectively to new primary school students. We will not hold any back “secret tactics” (unlike traditional kungfu masters) & these strategies would be EXACTLY THE SAME as the ones taught to our high performers.
Please note that our P3 Complete Concept Integration™ Science Course is not for everyone. They work best for students who have the will & determination to do well, but are lacking the right strategies to get to the A or A*. Our strategies are all meat and no fluff. If you want lengthy theories, please read the textbook instead. Our P3 CCI™ Science course is all about taking action and getting results as quickly and easily as possible!
Will there be breaks in between classes?
What topics are covered?
Session 2: Animal Classification
Session 3: Materials
Session 4: Magnets
Will there be homework provided during the workshop?
We will give your child a question booklet containing a curated list of open-ended questions adapted from primary school examination papers. These questions have been carefully adapted from different schools & sorted based on their topics. A portion of the questions will be attempted & reviewed in class. The remaining questions can be brought home for their own practice. We’ll also send you an answer booklet for the questions in the CCI™ course.
Who is the instructor for the class?
Our PSLE Science Specialists have collectively more than ten years of teaching experience under their belts. During which, they have experimented with plenty of studying strategies, keywords & template answers. More importantly, they know what works for the student and what doesn’t.
Using the proven techniques from our Complete Concept Integration™ program, they have helped more than 80% of their students clinch As and A*s during the PSLE Science examination. Seasoned by experience, they’re known among parents for building rapport with their students & helping them achieve tremendous academic results in the shortest period of time.
What is the maximum class size?
What kind of materials would my child be getting?
These questions have been carefully adapted from different schools & sorted based on their topics. As such, your child would have the opportunity to apply the thought processes and answering techniques learnt on these questions immediately.
Course Registration Form
Please fill in the following form accurately.
⚠️ TAKE NOTE:
In light of the recent Transition Phase COVID-19 Measures, your child can attend this workshop onsite OR digitally via Zoom.
Regardless of which learning arrangement you pick (onsite/ digital), the hardcopy handouts will be delivered to your place at least a week prior to the start of the course at no extra cost.
For the latest updates, please refer to our advisory here.
Note: Please click the “Register Now” button to process the above registration.
You’ll be redirected to a confirmation page after the above registration has been successfully processed.