In this article, I’ll be introducing the 3 Golden Rules of Magnetism and the concepts involved in the following question on Magnetism.
In today’s post, I’ll be sharing on the 3 Golden Rules of Magnetism and the concepts involved in the following question on Magnetism.
- PSLE Science Misconception: Magnetism
- A Beginner’s Guide To Tackling Heat Energy Open-ended Questions
- 5 Quick & Easy Steps To Solve Complex Questions on Shadows
3 Golden Rules of Magnetism
- Magnets can act from a distance.
- Magnetism can pass through non-magnetic materials.
- Magnets can attract magnetic materials.
Button Magnet A acts from a distance to attract Button Magnet B, which is attached to the support by a string and “X” is denoted as the distance of the string.
As distance “X” increases, Button Magnet B is nearer to Button Magnet A.
Hence, the magnetic force of attraction between A and B increases. Thus, the answer to this question should be as follows:
Lim Zi Ai
Latest posts by Lim Zi Ai (see all)
- How To Tackle Cooling Curve Questions - September 26, 2018
- 2017 Nanyang Primary School (NYPS) P5 SA2 Examination Paper Analysis - September 2, 2018
- Plant Cycle: The Dilemma of the Stomata - August 14, 2018
- The Amazing Web of Life: How Organisms Are Dependent On Each Other For Survival - August 4, 2018