S3/4 Content Mastery Course
Become Great At Tackling Questions on
“Acids, Bases, Salts”!
What Your Child Will Be Learning
During this 9-hour content-packed masterclass, we’ll work closely with your child to improve his/her answering techniques to tackle questions on the topic of Acids, Bases, Salts.
🧱 Understand Key Science Concepts, Master Various Question Trends & Question Types
We’ll help to break down complex Acids, Bases, Salts concepts using coloured illustrations, comparison charts and worked examples. Next, we’ll help your child relate these concepts to different scenarios so that he/she is better able to understand how these concepts work.
Our S3 Acids, Bases, Salts Masterclass is all about understanding various examination question trends and question types & how to apply our tested and proven answering techniques to tackle these questions.
Knowing how questions may possibly be tested during examinations will help your child understand what to study and how to study. This also means that your child will be better equipped to tackle similar questions during his/her examinations and hence will be able to process these questions a lot faster than his/her peers.
If your child diligently reviews and applies what we’ve taught, he/she will definitely make progress in their abilities to tackle Acids, Bases, Salts questions.
🚀 Valuable Examination-centric Resources To Accelerate Understanding
Your child will NOT leave this workshop empty-handed.
Not only will our Chemistry Specialists take your child through the step-by-step process of tackling Acids, Bases, Salts questions, we’ll also provide your child with beautifully-illustrated notes, worksheets and worked examples that are designed to help students learn this topic easier, better and faster.
These valuable resources will help to shorten the learning curve tremendously. You and your child can expect to save lots of valuable time and frustration trying to figure out what examination setters are looking out for.
Here’s a sample of what your child will receive…
💣 Avoid ‘Concept Traps’ That Cause Most Students To Lose Marks Unnecessarily
It is important to have an understanding of the common conceptual pitfalls so that your child can learn to avoid them. We also included little ‘warning notes’ to remind students of potential misconceptions in their syllabus.
Do not underestimate these tips as they will help your child improve the odds of scoring an A1 for his/her Science examination!
S3/4 Acids, Bases, Salts Masterclass
- Level Eligibility: Secondary 3 & 4
(O-Level (Express)/ IP/ IB/ IGCSE)
- Session(s): 3
- Total Duration: 9 hours (3 x 3 hours)
- Tuition Fee: S$527
- Learning Arrangement:
- Digital Classes
- Onsite Classes* (subjected to changes to National Safe Management Measures)
About Your Child’s Instructors
Your child will be taught by one of these instructors from our Secondary Science Specialist team.
Ms. June Hong
Ms. June is a Ministry of Education (MOE) trained teacher with a Bachelor's and Master’s Degree in Chemistry from the National University of Singapore (NUS). With over 16 years of teaching experience in a wide variety of academic environments, she has developed keen insights on making abstract Chemistry concepts easy to understand for her students.
She is well-liked among parents and students for her affable personality and strong dedication to helping them succeed in Chemistry. Although Chemistry is often dismissed as a boring subject, she has a strong gift of engaging her students through interactive discussions and story-telling to better relate to what they are learning.
Here’s What Your Child Will Receive
When your child enrolls today, he/she can look forward to gaining access to:
- 9 Hours of Lesson Time on Acids, Bases, Salts
- 89 Pages of Beautifully Illustrated Science Notes
- Question Booklet Containing 120 Questions & Adapted From Past Year Examination Papers For Application
- 47 Additional Practice Questions For Extra Hardworking Students!
Visualise The Digital Experience
Here's How We Make It Easy For Parents & Students
Visualise The Onsite Experience
Here's How Keep Your Child Safe With Enhanced Measures
From the beginning, your child's safety and well-being have always been important to us. We will be adopting a series of government-mandated measures to make our onsite experience as safe as possible for our learners.
SafeEntry Registration & Temperature Screening
Every student authorised to attend onsite lessons will need to report to the Temperature Screening Station before attending the class:
(i) Undergo health screening (temperature taking & health declaration)
(ii) Check in via TraceTogether-Only SafeEntry if the following conditions are met:
- You/your child have not had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- You/your child are not currently under a Quarantine Order or Stay-Home Notice
- You/your child do not have a fever or flu-like symptoms
- You/your child agree to the terms and consent to the collection and use of your information for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing
✳️ Please ensure that your child brings along his/her TraceTogether token or mobile phone with the TraceTogether App to facilitate the SafeEntry processing.
(1) The TraceTogether Token or App is mandatory from 1 June 2021 onwards. Students without the token or the app will not be allowed to enter the premises.
(2) SafeEntry Check-in via SingPass or Mobile QR code will no longer be accepted from 17 May 2021 onwards. Scanning of barcodes on personal identification cards to check in to venues will still be allowed until 31 May 2021.
(3) If your child is living in the same household as a family member who is unwell, he/she should not be attending his/her onsite lesson for that particular week.
(4) Students and staff who are unwell (i.e. fever or respiratory symptoms) will not be allowed to enter our premises.
(5) Students and staff who are on Health Risk Warning (HRW) are encouraged to minimise unnecessary social interactions and may only be allowed to enter the centre if they produce photoevidence of a negative Antigen Rapid test (ART) taken on that day.
Disinfection Between Classes & Regular, Extensive Sanitisation Efforts
Classrooms will also be thoroughly sanitised before and after classes.
We have also stepped up our sanitisation efforts in classrooms and common areas with the use of NEA-approved professional cleaners.
Deep cleaning by fogging non-toxic, skin-friendly chemicals have also been scheduled on a weekly basis.
Revised In-Class Seating Arrangement
Students attending onsite lessons will be split into groups of 5 with at least 1-metre distancing between groups.
As much as possible, we will attempt to assign onsite classes across all of our classrooms in the other units on the same level to avoid intermingling between students.
Entry/exit timings of all students will also be staggered.
Use of Masks
All students will be required to wear a mask at the Centre. Students can choose to wear a face shield on top of a mask for additional protection if desired.
Easy Access to Sanitisers
Automated hand sanitiser dispenser machines have also been installed along all common areas for students to use when necessary.
Safe Distancing Control In Common Areas
Aside from the installation of safe distancing markers on the ground, safe distancing ambassadors will also be deployed to remind students to keep a safe distance from each other.
As much as possible, parents who are picking up their children should make pick-up arrangements at Level 1 to avoid crowding the waiting areas.
Changes to Reception Operations
Our Reception will also remain CLOSED for enquiries and payment.
If you would like to learn more about our programmes or products, please contact us via WhatsApp, Email or Live Chat.
S3/4 Acids, Bases, Salts Masterclass Details
Suitable For Students In O-Level (Express)/ IP/ IB/ IGCSE Track
There are NO available S3/4 Acids, Bases, Salts Masterclass (IP/IB/IGCSE) at this point in time.
If you’d like to be given the heads up when our enrolments open, please fill in the Interest Check form below.
Thank you! 🙂
Course Registration Form
Please fill in the following form accurately.
Note: You’ll be redirected to a confirmation page after the above registration has been successfully processed.