CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
About The Opportunity
The Pique Lab is looking for two full-time Customer Service Executives to help serve their fast-growing community of parents.
If you have strong interpersonal communication skills and are willing to experiment new things – The Pique Lab has a place for you!
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who is capable of taking care of our customers’ needs and develop our community into a prosperous one:
- Deliver an enjoyable and smooth frontdesk experience for our customers
- Be well-versed with the organisation’s products to provide appropriate recommendations to customers
- Attend to feedback and enquiries professionally and resolve any issue/complaints that were raised
- Maintain the organisation’s cashiering system & assist with onboarding new students
- Organise & collate potential new leads for the digital marketing team
- Assist the digital marketing team in the smooth execution of customer acquisition campaigns
- Assist the team in administrative duties when necessary
As our Customer Service Executive, you are the mouthpiece of our brand. You’re expected to actively connect with parents within our community & help them with what they need.
Here’s what we envision our ideal Customer Service Executive to possess:
- A background in Marketing, Communications, Business or Public Relations is preferred.
- If you’ve prior work experience managing a frontdesk in an education, medical, fitness or hospitality environment, that’s a huge plus.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written & spoken English).
- You should be someone who is open-minded & willing to experiment new things.
- You must be committed to mastery and be willing to put in the hard work in the short term to learn as much as possible.
- You should ideally have an unwavering commitment towards delivering an amazing customer experience.
- You should demonstrate high integrity, empathy, responsibility and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- You should be focused on results & be patient and understanding with their customers.
- You should be able to commit to working 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
5-day work week, 14 days of annual leave
Meals on weekends are covered by the company
Birthday luncheons at fancy restaurants
Performance bonus will be given to exceptional team players
Career advancement opportunities (if you’re looking to lead a team in the near future, this it it!)
Free access to the company’s fully-stocked pantry